Suspension of Chambers Services
7 months ago
Unfortunately, due to many bus drivers leaving our company to go and work in other essential services (including lorry and van driving), we are currently short of people at our Sudbury depot.
Therefore we will be suspending the following journeys from Wednesday 13th October.
This decision is designed to ensure that we are able to operate all other journeys in our timetable without some of the last minute suspensions we have been forced to make.
Mondays to Fridays
- 750 1135 Sudbury – Bury; 1210, 1638 and 1748 Bury – Sudbury
- 753 the 1637 from Sudbury will terminate at Great Waldingfield
- 754 0935 Sudbury to Colchester; 1359 Colchester to Sudbury
- 784 1034 Colchester to Sudbury; 1305 Sudbury to Colchester
And on the 753 the 1225 ex Bury will additionally serve Stanningfield
- 750 - 0935 and 1335 Sudbury to Bury, 1110 and 1642 Bury to Sudbury
- 784 – 1205 Sudbury to Colchester, 1234 Colchester to Sudbury.
And on the 753 the 0849 from Great Cornard, 1125 from Bury and 1405 from Sudbury will additionally serve Stanningfield.
The 1305 784 from Sudbury will additionally serve Assington at 1325.