We're looking for experienced Bus Drivers.
If you've already got a PSV licence, now's the time to join a fun friendly team offering job security and the opportunity to try somewhere new!
Why not try driving one of our buses?
Wow us with your positive attitude, conversation skills and safe driving ability and in return we will provide you with all the training and support you will need to succeed in your new role.
Successful candidates will become the face of our business and an integral part of the local community. Responsible for keeping all of our customers safe on their travels making sure they feel welcomed with fantastic customer service and helping them to reconnect with places and loved ones.
We currently have positions at our depots in: Clacton-on-Sea, Kelvedon (Colchester), Sible Hedingham (Braintree district), and Sudbury (Suffolk). You may be expected to work between the depots at times.
You will already have a full PCV driving licence, driver CPC qualification card, additional route and ticket machine training will be provided.
What do I need to apply?
- PCV licence with no more than 3 points (Cat D).
- In date CPC Driver Qualification Card.
- Available to work full time shift work which may include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Be passionate about providing outstanding levels of customer service at all times.
- Be able to stay calm under pressure and make on the spot decisions.
Benefits of working for us
- Initial and ongoing training.
- As a licence holder you will receive the full pay rate of £13 per hour.
- £20 per hour for Rail Replacement duties.
- Guaranteed 40 hour working week and optional overtime often available.
- Free travel for you and your family across the Go East Anglia Network and other Go-Ahead regional bus companies.
- Employee Assistance Programme accessible by all employees, employees' partners and children between the ages of 16-24 living at home in full time education with resources including financial/legal/mental health advice, lifestyle courses and workshops and counselling services.
- Opportunities to develop your career.
- Company pension.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Friendly teams.
- Uniform provided to you.
- Company mobile phone provided.
- Be part of the Go-Ahead Group one of the largest UK transport providers with operations expanding internationally.
Email us your CV, a short summary of your past driving experience and why you are right for the job.
Email to [email protected]
Alternatively, you can post your application form to: