Layer Breton Heath, W-bound service updates
Showing only service updates for Layer Breton Heath, W-bound.
These may affect your journey
The wearing of face coverings is required for anyone aged 11 or over on all our buses including school buses from Tuesday 30th November. Exemptions still apply so please remember that not all disabilities such as Asthma and Autism are visible. Please sanitise your hands and keep your distance as you travel.
Due to bus drivers leaving our company to go and work in other essential services (including lorry and van driving) we are currently short of people at our Sible Hedingham depot. Therefore we will be cancelling some route 88 & 89 journeys on weekdays and weekends from Monday 15th November. This decision is designed to ensure that we are able to operate all other journeys in the timetable without some of the last minute cancellations we have been forced to make.
Due to bus drivers leaving our company to go and work in other essential services (including lorry and van driving) we are currently short of people at our Sudbury depot. Therefore we will be cancelling some journeys on weekdays and weekends from Wednesday 13th October. This decision is designed to ensure that we are able to operate all other journeys in the timetable without some of the last minute cancellations we have been forced to make.
We are very sorry but we are currently failing to run all our bus services because we have had a lot of bus drivers leave us at short notice.
To make planning your journeys easier, we have cancelled some journeys.
Panther Travel buses will be used on some journeys on route 3 until further notice but don’t worry your Hedingham tickets will be sold and accepted on these buses.
We are making every effort to restore these journeys as soon as possible and apologise for the disruption caused.
If you have active or unused tickets on our old app, simply follow these simple steps and you're good to go!
1. Go to 'settings' and click on 'sign in' to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or trying logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
If you need any further help please contact customer services by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03301 020801.