Trainee Bus Drivers
Full time positions available at our depots at Clacton on Sea, Kelvedon, Sible Hedingham and Sudbury.
If you fancy being a friendly, customer facing driver behind the wheel of one of our shiny red buses - take a look at the requirements below...
What does it take to be a driver at Hedingham & Chambers?
We are looking for individuals who have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to keep up to date with the company's range of ticketing products.
- Good personal timekeeping
- Smart appearance
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexibility to work shifts and weekends.
Why choose us?
- Free travel on all Hedingham and Chambers services for you and your immediate family.
- Stable, long term employment at a competitive rate of pay.
- Smart uniform
- Access to employee assistance services for you and your immediate family
- A career where every day is different; both challenging and rewarding.
- Ongoing mentoring and support for the team.
Still not sure?
Drop us an email (email@example.com) expressing an interest and we'll call you back.
Alternatively give us a call on 03301 020801.